Tuesday, January 18, 2011

got my baccy seeds

Just got my tobacco seeds from the usda in the mail today. I ordered specifically three varieties Havana 142,yellow twist bud,and yellow Orinoco.

upon opening my package i noticed that the yellow orinoco had been switched out for a variety called
Smyrna number 9. so im going to check on their website to see what kind of tobacco this is. I dont have any idea why they would switch it out, maybe they didn't have any seeds left of the other one.

its almost time for seed starting in my zone, and once i get my camera working again i will post pretty frequent pics of my tobacco seedlings as well as all my other plants that i will be growing this season. I also have my overwintering loquat and palm tree inside and they dont look to happy hehe.

im also getting back to school tomorrow and that means total access to the school gym, im currently cutting so i need to start lifting heavy again if i want to maintain any muscle that i have gained.


4 comments:

  1. This is cool, never heard of people growing their own tobacco before. In for more.

    Follow back brah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be following to see how your plant goes. GL brah.

    I'm at http://aatlinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete